UPSC ISS, IES 2020 Exam Notification or Recruitment held on Feb-2020 to Mar-2020 The Union Public Service Commission notification for the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service recruitment examination ( UPSC IES and ISS ) was conducted in two parts by Union Public Service Commission. This IES, ISS written exam Notification held on February 2020 and last date was March 2020, after download Hall Ticket / Admit Card / Roll Number which short listed candidates were called for personal test in May or July 2020 The written examination is for a maximum of 1000 marks while the personality test is for 200 marks.
UPSC IES / ISS Exam 2020 Notification
The UPSC ISS / IES Exam is an important step for those planning a career as an officer in statistics and economics in government service. This exam is a combined competitive examination conducted yearly as part of recruitment for Grade IV vacancies in the Indian Economics Service (IES) and the Indian Statistical Services (IES). Without the slightest doubt it is one of the most competitive examinations.
Eligibility for IES and ISS Exam: Applicants with a postgraduate qualification in Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, and Econometrics are eligible for applying for Indian Economic Services while those with a post qualification experience in subjects of Statistics, Mathematical Statistics and Applied Statistics for are eligible for applying for Indian Statistical Services.
UPSC IES / ISS परीक्षा 2020 की अधिसूचना
This IES and ISS Notification Relative Jobs:
The Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination 2020 were released on Feb- -2020 The initial vacancies announced were 15 for IES (General: 9 posts, OBC: 3 posts, SC: 2 posts and ST: 1 post) and 30 for ISS (General: 8 posts, OBC: 7 posts, SC: 8 posts and ST: 7 post).
UPSC ISS / IES Exam 2020 Online Application Form and Registration
1. The UPSC IES, ISS exam interested candidates we required a this exam Online Apply candidates first of all open official website http://upsconline.nic.in/
2. As part of the online registration candidates are required to fill part I and Part II of the application form that is common for aspirants wishing to appear for competitive of Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service recruitment exam.
3. On completing Part- I of the application process candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 200 in any branch of the state bank of India.
4. Fee payment can also be made through net banking facility or through debit card or credit card.
5. On successful completion or registration candidates are issued a registration number (RID) confirming registration.
6. A copy of the application form must be taken and preserved for future reference.