Uttarakhand Scholarships Fresh Registrations 2023 Details at e-schooleducation.uk.gov.in
Samaj Kalyan vibhag Uttarakhand Session 2023 Timeline for Applying Pre-Post-matric Scholarship for Class 9¬th 10th is 01st August 2023 to 30th September 2023. All students can apply online using the official website of UP Student we are going to provide some great and useful steps to get online application form below. UK Post matric students can apply online application for approx all district in Uttar Pradesh at various colleges and schools Details is below
Government Of Uttarakhand has released a press note stating that to extend the last date of New or Fresh scholarships Registration for the academic year 2023 Uttarakhand Started Receiving Applications from Students who are studying in Uttarakhand But many of Oc Students getting Residence certificates not before the application States is Every Year 9th November and 10th December last date
How they applies within short span of time Student need to visit schooleducation.uk.gov.in and have your presence at Student Services Select Fresher Application submission to submit ePass Fresh Application form online Follow are the details that should be submitted for sure by candidate Marks memo of Secondary School Certificate Qualified examination certificate Allotment Order Caste Certificate Aadhaar number of the student and his Father and Mother Income certificate that was issued by Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) after August, 2023 Mee Seva issued certificate should be uploaded Ration Card scanned copy Benfield certificate and Personal Bank Account of the student
Students Eligible :
• Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
• Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
• Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
• SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC,EBC,Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
• All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
• Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
• Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
• Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
• EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Apply Eligibility Last Date and More Details for Searching at Official web Portal in schooleducation.uk.gov.in..