University Grants Commission (UGC) NET December Application form 2019 will be Updated Soon on official website www.ugcnetonline.in
UGC NET December 2019 Application Form: University Grants Commission (UGC) NET December application form 2019 would be available to apply through online on official website www.ugcnetonline.in very soon.
UGC conduct National Eligibility Test for junior research fellowship and eligibility for assistant professor. The CSIR UGC NET exams are conducted twice in year first is June and December month.
The UGC NET June 2019 exam are successfully conducted and now candidates are applying for UGC NET Dec 2019 exams. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UGC NET 2019 December examination. The other details like admit card, syllabus, question paper, application start date, last date for apply, exam date, answer key, results etc will be provided later from our examgrade.in portal.http://cbsenet.nic.in/
UGC NET December 2019 Application Form UGC NET 2019 Prospectus in the UGC NET registration start date and last date is not yet released by University Grants Commission. Keep watching our website for further more information about December month examination
UGC NET Dec Examination Fee 2019
- General Candidates: Rs450/-
- Other Backward Class: Rs225/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs110/-
How to Apply UGC NET 2019 December Entrance Exam
- Firstly go to official site ugcnetonline.in (or) ugc.ac.in .
- Before apply online candidates are requested to read the instruction fully.
- Provide Name, Address, Date of Birth, Father name, mother name etc.
- Upload recent photocopy and signature of applying candidates.
- After filling application form download the bank challan.
- Pay the payment on any one of SBI banks through challan.
- Two days after successfully pay the payment visit again UGC website.
- Then download the UGC NET Dec 2019 Registration as a pdf format.
- The application form, bank challan and other required document must reach official address before the last date completed.