CSIR UGCNET 2021 Online Application form and Notification Date Doawnload
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) dispatched a notification for the aspirants who are seeking for Joint CSIR-UGC Test December 2nd week 2021 Exam. CSIR Conducts Test for Junior Research fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship. The University Grants Commission National Educational Testing ( UGC NET ) Examination is going to held on 3rd week December 2021. Interested Candidates we can apply from July 2021 to Aug 2021
Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGCNET under various schemes, subject to their finding placement in Universities / IITs / institutions. The validity period of the offer is two years. The date of issue of JRF Award Letter, However in case the candidates who have already joined M.Phil / Ph.D., the date of commencement of fellowship shall be from the date of declaration of UGCNET result or date of their joining, whatever is later.
It may be noted that no Admission Card will be issued by the respective NET Coordinating Institutions. Candidates we are requested to venue of the test and seating arrangement from the respective NET Co-Ordinate Colleges and note it in their printout of online Admission Card at least 10 days before the Test.
UGC NET Exam Qualifications:
- BS 4 Years program / BE / B.Tech / B.Pharma / MBBS / Integrated BS-MS / M.Sc or Equivalent Degree with at Least 50% Marks for General and OBC Candidates (50% for SC / ST Candidates, physically and visually Handicapped Candidates)
- Candidates with bachelor’s of degree, whether Science, Engineering or any other discipline, will be eligible for fellowship only after getting registered / Enrolled for Ph.D / Integrated program within the validity period of 2 years
- Candidates who are going to appear for UGC NET Dec 2021 they should have obtained minimum 50% marks in Master’s Degree or an equivalent Examination from Universities / Institutions Recognized by UGC.
Online Apply Process:
- The Eligible Candidates should visit official website of CBSE (UGC) NET which is www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Then register your self online by providing the valid email id and password.
- Enter all the requisite information into the online form.
- Upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- Take the Print out of the Challan form.
- After completion of the online registration Candidates are required to send the Print of application Compained with Copies to the Particular address on or before the end date.
Application / Exam Fee:
General Candidates- Rs. 450/-
Other Backward Classes- Rs. 225/-
SC / ST / PWD Candidates- Rs. 110/-