AP ECET Application Form 2022, Download, AP ECET Online ApplyThe Government has delegated the powers of grant of permission for starting of (i) New Private unaided Degree Colleges / Courses and Post Graduate Courses to A.P. State Council of Higher Education through G.O.Ms.No.278 Edn., Dt:24.07.1995 (ii) administrative sanction for the establishment of Law Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh through G.O.Ms.No.224 Edn. Dept., Dt:16.7.1999 and (iii) according sanction of New Private Un-aided Oriental Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh through G.O.Ms.No.6 Higher Education (CE.II) Dept., Dt: 3.2.2004 subject to the conditions prescribed by the Government from time to time
AP ECET 2022 Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility Details
Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2022 will be conducted in May 2022. The notification for ECET will be announced during the first week of February 2022. It is most likely that the JNTU Kakinada will be taken with the responsibility of ECET 2022. So results and ranks will be announced in May 2022. official website of www.apecet.org
APSCHE ECET Important Dates & AP ECET Notification Release Date
Engineering Common Entrance Test(ECET) 2022 will be conducted by the JNTU-K on behalf of AP State Higher Education Council. The eligible candidates have to apply online for the exam. They have to fill the ECET 2022 application form online which is available on the official website exclusively for ECET www.apecet.org
Important dates for AP ECET 2022
1. Starting date of ECET 2022 exam is May 2022
2. ECET 2022 application fee without fine for late submission :2022
3. Last date for the application submission without late fee: : March 2022
4. Download of the ECET 2022 hall ticket from May 2022
5. Date of ECET result – May 2022
AP ECET Application 2022 form filling Procedure
- If students are eligible for applying then open www.apecet.org official site.
- Here click on online application button.
- You will have to create new account for your registration.
- For this click on sign up button and fill registration form.
- Now log in with your id and password to application form portal.
- Pay the fees and fill the form for examination.
- Submit the form and take receipt of fees.