TNUSRB Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Jobs 2020, Will Coming Soon Post wise Details Name List,
- Constable – SI
Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Exam Pattern 2020
- 1. General Knowledge
- 2. General English
- 3. Numerical Ability
- 4. Reasoning
Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Applicant age Limit Details
- 18 Years and Maximum age of 28 Years.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Apply Educational Qualification
- The Candidates Passed out of 10th – 12th Class From a Recognized Board.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Application fee Details
- Refer to Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Pay Scale Details
- For pay Scale Details, Please Refer Official Notification.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Selection Process Details –
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Exam 2020 Important Dates Details
- Online Form Starting Date – www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Online Form Closing Date – www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Official Notification Release Date – www.tnpolice.gov.in.
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI Jobs 2020 Application Process
- First of Visit on Official Website of TN Police www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Download and Read Official Notification Carefully
- Then Click on Apply Online Link Enter all Details Carefully in Online Application Form Like Name etc
- Click on Submit Button and Download Form
- Print a Hard Copy for Further use.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable & SI 2020 Exam Provide Syllabus Details
- Economy , Knowledge of Current Events , History , Budget and Five Year Plans , Geography , Economy, Banking, and Finance , Current Affairs – National & International , Scientific Research , Culture , India and its Neighboring Countries , Sports , Science – Inventions & Discoveries , General Politics , Important Financial & Economic News , Indian Constitution , Countries & Capitals etc.
- Idioms and Phrases , Indirect and Direct Speech , Translation of Sentences , Grammar , Vocabulary , Cloze test , Precise Writing , Usage of Words , Parts of Speech , Comprehension , Fill in the Blanks etc.
- Use of Tables and Graphs , Percentages , Discount , Decimals and Fractions , Time and Distance , Ratio and Proportion , Mensuration , Fundamental Arithmetical Operations , Number Systems , Computation of Whole Numbers , Time and Work , The Relationship Between Numbers , Data Interpretation.
- Analogies , Making Judgments , Artificial Language , Essential Part , Verbal Reasoning , Logical Problems , Cause and Effect , Theme Detection , Number Series , Letter and Symbol Series , Logical Deduction.