Punjab ( PU CET )Exam Dates and Online Apply FormPunjab University Common Entrance Test which is commonly known as PUCET is conducted every year, a large number of students appear for the exam and it is expected to be same this year also. For giving admissions to students / Candidates in various undergraduate courses. It is a state level examination conducted by Punjab Technical University. By qualifying PGCET Exam, students can get admission into various undergraduate courses such as B. Pharm, B. Sc (Hons).
PUCET 2019 Online Application Form, PUCET 2019 ਆਨਲਾਈਨ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਫਾਰਮ
The University also provides admissions in Teaching departments / institutes and its affiliated colleges on the basis of PU CET Result. It will be conducted on 24th May 2019Saturday. Every year, a large number of students appear for the exam and it is expected to be same this year also.
You can online registration on the official website of Punjab Technical University. And your login ID and password then download SBI Slip and pay fee in any branch of SBI. Login and upload scanned Photograph, Signature and fill other necessary details before submitting.
ਪੁਆਇੰਟ ਆਨਲਾਇਨ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਫਾਰਮ 2019 ਅਤੇ ਪੁਆਇੰਟ ਅਹਿਮ ਤਾਰੀਖਾਂ
Eligibility for PU CET Exam
- Students who have appeared or passed the Punjab Senior Secondary/ 10+2 examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi or other equivalent examination organized by University, Board or council in India are eligible to write PU CET (UG) 2019.
- Candidates awaiting their 10+2 results can also appear for the exam.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as major subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Minimum Age 18: Maximum Age: 25
PUCET 2019 Exam Important Date
- MET: Mar 2019
- PUTHAT: May 2019
- B.A / B.Com/L.L.B (Hons.)
- Integrated Course: May, 2019
- CET (U.G.): May, 2019
- LL.B. (3 Years): June 2019
- CET (P.G.): 13th to June 2019 M.Ed. (Department / All colleges affiliated to P.U.),
M.Ed. (Correspondence for in-service teachers): July, 2019
- PULEET: July 2019
- M.Phil. and Ph.D.: July, 2019
- MBA : Aug 2019