www.scbchry.gov.in Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Other Backward Classes Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Haryana board 2021
The Scholarship is open for the Indian nationals belong to the Other Backward Classes. The Scholarship scheme is launched to give financial help or assistance to the students who belong to Other Backward Classes and who are studying in Post matriculation and Post Secondary phase to motivate them by financial help to complete their study. The award of Scholarship will be awarded by the Haryana Government to the student of the state. The scholarship award is only for studies in India only
- The Scholarship Scheme is only for Indian Nationals belonging to the OBC.
- The scholarship will be given to all institutions for the study of post matriculation and post secondary courses.
- The Scholarship award shall not be awarded for any kind of training courses.
- Only that candidate who belongs to Other Backward Classes can apply for the award.
- The candidates who are practising post graduate in Medicine will be eligible for scholarship but if they are not allowed to practice between the scholarship period.
- Only two boy to same parents can apply for the aforesaid scholarship.
- The candidate who is holding the same scholarship are not allowed to hold any other scholarship during the post graduate scholarship.
- The student’s parents/guardian salary should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- (one lacs) per annum.
- Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Haryana has launched the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC students.Other Backward Classes students studying in Post Matric Classes are awarded scholarship under the Govt. of India’s Post Matric Scholarship scheme ranging from Rs. 160/- to Rs.750/- p.m. in Post-Matric to Post-Graduate classes.
- Under this scheme, the limit of annual income of the parents/guardian of the students is Rs.1.00 lac p.a.
- You should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Backward Class.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians should not exceed Rs 1,00,000/-.
Procedure to apply
- Have application from DWO/TWO or download it from department website.
- Duly filled the application and submit it to the concerned institution.
- Address of the Department :
- Welfare of SC and Backward Classes Department
- SCO 42-44, Sec-17 A,
- Chandigarh – 160017
- Haryana, India.
For more information visit the official website www.scbchry.gov.in