Prerana Odisha Minority Post and Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form Last Date Eligibility Apply Processes Details
Minority Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form available from Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department has issue the Online applications form for 2020 session to award the Online applications form for 2020 session to award the Post Matric Scholarship to meritorious students belonging to Minority Communities.
The religion comes under Minority Community are Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and Parsi are . The students those are studying in the government recognised institute from Class XI up to Ph.D Courses will get this benefit. The last date of apple of Fresh and renewal Scholarship 2020 is extended date is upto 30th September 2020, and renewal date is 10 October 2020
The online apply link is available in below so you should check it before last days. Read below to know more. Eligibility Criteria For Post Matric Scholarship 2020 The Students Those Are Studying The Courses Such As +2, +3 Or PG In Any Stream Such As Arts, Science , Commerce, BCA, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com And Other Lists Of Courses Up To Ph.D Can Apply For This Scholarship Odisha Sate Government
Documents Required With The Application
1. One Passport size photograph duly signed,
2. Certificates in support of Last Educational qualification
3. Mark sheet of last qualification
4. Income Certificate From Tahasildar
5. Caste Certificate From Tahasildar
6. Resident Certificate From Tahasildar
7. Self attested Xerox copy of the 1st page of Savings Bank Pass Book mentioning correct A/C No, IFSC Code, MICR Code.
Who Can Apply to Odisha Prerana scholarship
1. Students of Class XI upto Ph.d (+2, +3, PG, M.Phill, Ph.d, Diploma Engineering)
2. Students must be permanent resident of a State.
3. Income of the parents should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
4. Students must have secured minimum 50% mark in the final board or university examination
5. 30% scholarship is earmarked for girl students
How To Apply:
For post matric scholarship students have to follow the below given steps to apply. Otherwise their application will be rejected. So read the instruction carefully.
- Go to http://www.stscodisha.gov.in/ and click on the ” Post Matric Scholarship Link “
- Now go to the “Student Registration ” Menu
- If you are appalling for first time, then select Fresh. If you have go the scholarship in previous year the apply for Renewal
- Enter the Income of your parents which is mentioned in your Income certificate and then enter your date of birth which is mentioned in your certificate.
- Then you will get a Online Form, Fill it all your details such as Fathers name, Mothers Name, Occupation, Last Examination Passed, Mark secured in the examination, Name of course, Duration of course, Institute name, Email Id, Mobile Number.
- Then enter your bank details such as Bank Account Number, MICR Code of that bank, IFSC Code of that bank. (You have to collect this information from your bank)
- After verifying the data submit your application.
- Now you have to print that application form in A4 size paper, sign it and attach a recent colour photo on this form
- Now attach all the required documents listed below with that application form.
- Then submit that printed application form to the college or institute in which you are studying.
- The college will forward that application form to DWO.