Manipur Police Constable & SI Jobs 2023, Will Coming Soon Post wise Details Name List,
- Sub Inspector SI – ASI – Constable of Men & Female – Head Constable – Driver
Manipur Police Constable & SI Exam Pattern 2023
- Written Test General Studies 100 – 100 – 3 Hours
- General Aptitude 70 – 70
- English 30 – 30
Manipur Police Constable & SI Applicant age Limit Details
- 18 Years to 28 Years.
Manipur Police Constable & SI Apply Educational Qualification
- Aspirants Should Have Achieved Their 10th, 12th Class Certificates From a Reputed University or Board
Manipur Police Constable & SI Application fee Details
- Refer Official Notification
Manipur Police Constable & SI Pay Scale Details
- For pay Scale Details, Please Refer Official Notification.
Manipur Police Constable & SI Selection Process Details –
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Manipur Police Constable & SI Exam 2023 Important Dates Details
- Last Date for Submission of Applications –
- Starting Date of Applying in Manipur Police Recruitment –
- How to Apply Manipur Police Constable & SIJobs 2023 Application Process
- All the Candidates Firstly Visit on the Official Website
- Click on Latest Manipur Police Vacancy job 2023
- Download the Detailed Notification and Read It Carefully Before Apply Online
- Now Made Online Application Payment
- Enter the Details in the Required Field
- Click on Submit Button
- Your Application Form Process will be Completed
- Take a Printout of Filled Application Form for Future Usage.
Manipur Police Constable & SI 2023 Exam Provide Syllabus Details
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Geography , Culture , History , Scientific Research , Sports , Indian Constitution , General Polity , Economic Scene , Current Events – International & National etc.
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Pipes & Cisterns , Averages , Profit and Loss , Percentages , Simplification , Interest , Boats & Streams , Time & Distance , Problems on Ages , Time & Work , Data Interpretation etc.
- Logical Sequence of Words , Figure Classification , Arrangements , Non-Verbal Series , Clocks & Calendars , Number Ranking , Number Series , Alphabet Series , Arithmetical Computation , Analogy , Coding-Decoding , Embedded Figures , Problem Solving , Verbal and Figure Classification , Arithmetical Number Series , Relationship Concepts , Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
- Vocabulary , Error Correction , Unseen Passages , Synonyms , Shuffling of sentence Parts , Fill in the Blanks , Grammar , Idioms & Phrases , Sentence Structure , Antonyms , One word Substitutions , Subject-Verb Agreement , Comprehension , Sentence Rearrangement etc.