Instructions to Scholarship / Freeship Students
Maharashtra E-Scholarship Pre-Matric and Post-MatricOnline Application For 2021 School Education & Sports Department Mantralaya, Mumbai The students who are applying for Post Matric Scholarship / Freeship should first apply for admission through this website www.mu.ac.in/idol or www.mahaonline.gov.in and afterward they should apply for Scholarship /Freeship through the website of Department of Social Justice & Special Assistance mahaeschol.aharashtra.gov.in/ and should submit the hard copy of Scholarship / Freeship Application along with Original documents for verification and their one set of attested Xerox copies at Room No.108 A, IDOL, Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan between 11 am to 4 pm. The concerned students should open their account in Corporation Bank only.
Online Scholarship/Freeship 2021 Maharashtra Govt. Website Details
1 www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in(for SC/NT/VJ/OBC/SBC Caste)
UI/ManageApplica… (for S.T. Caste)
3 Corporation Bank Account
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Post – matric Escholarship
- Students from 5th class to 12th class to Higher Education Qualified can apply
- Students must be citizens of Maharashtra
- Students who have appeared for CBSE/ICSC board may also apply for this scholarship
Following fill Maharashtra E-scholarship form Details
- Applicants before apply read instructions and must access website of escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
- Choose your qualification and then get registered via link.
- If you have already login credential and also existing user to access the ID then you can login with valid information like user name and password.
- If you are new user for portal then, for new account you must have to select your account type and also should create user name and password as mentioned in instructions and fill all essential information.
- Make desire and choose new ‘application form’ in case if you are existing scholar of portal then select check out the renew tab and get fill the given details in suitable way.
- After the completing online submission, dear students , you must get the print out of form and save it for further usage like, renew or complete the registration process.
- Name of the Organization School Education And Sports Department
- Name of the Scholarship Pre-Matric e-Scholarship 2021
- Web portal in escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
- Location Mantralaya, Mumbai
- Deadline -2021