MP State Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Status Application Form Eligibility Important Date scholarshipportal.mp.nic.inMadhya Pradesh Scholarship 2019 scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in Application Status. Do you want to check Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2019 Apply For Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship 2019 application status The department of Backward class welfare is going to conduct MP scholarship for the students whose financial background are poor,
so that they can brighten the students education and who wish to do their higher studies is MP State Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship The students whose parents/Guardian income is below Rs.2 Lakhs per annum for SC/ST students, Rs.1 Lakh below for minority, Rs.30,000 below for OBC, Rs.25000 below for General in urban area and Rs.19,884 for in rural area are eligible to apply. Many candidates has applied for Madhya Pradesh Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship and the application will be lasting Expected Date is 30 November 2019.
The students of class 10th 12th Intermediate and Higher Education students Post Graduate Courses students belongs to SC, ST, OBC and minority can apply. Do you wish to check the application status is Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship Candidates can log on check the application status. If you the official website in below details
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship 2019
MP State Board Studente benefit students studying in our state or outside the state within India who have valid Aadhaar Card (UID / EID) Credentials and students who fulfill the scheme guidelines are eligible to apply the scholarships schemes
Latest Scholarship Schemes Introduced in Madhya Pradesh
- National Overseas Scholarships
- Sanskrit Education Development Plan
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Praoyny Vivekananda.
- Sudama – Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Poor student scholarships
- Higher Education Guaranteed Loan Schemes
- Incentive scheme to achieve success in civil service examinations
- Balika Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
The scholarship amount which will be distributed to the eligible candidates is Rs.10,000 per annum while the total sum of money for postgraduate students which is availed by the MP govt. is Rs 20,000 per year.
Madhya Pradesh Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship Apply Expected Dates Details
- First Open MP State Scholarship 2019 for Student or Institute registration of the year 2019 is 16th August 2019 (-2019)
- Last date of registration or submission of online scholarship application Students who are studying outside the state is 20th November 2019 (-2019)
- Last Date of taking print out of application form along with the scheme necessary document or certificates by the student to their Institution November 2019
- Last Date of online verification of applications form by the Institutes is 30th November 2019 (-2019)
Apply Online Method
1. Log on to official portal of UP Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement i.e. scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
2. There are two options available to check up scholarship form status either Pre Metric Students Form Status Or Post Metric Students Scholarship Form Students.
3. Candidates should choose one of them and open it. New page will be shown.
4. On this page candidates are required write your scholarship form registration and submit
5. After this step scholarship status 2019 will shown on the screen