Kolkata Police Constable & SI Jobs 2020, Will Coming Soon Post wise Details Name List, Kolkata Police Constable SI Notification 2020 Recruitment Apply Online Exam Date Eligibility Kolkata Police Syllabus
- Sub Inspector (SI- ASI)- Constable of Men & Female- Head Constable- Driver.
Kolkata Police Constable & SI Exam Pattern 2020
- Question Paper will be Divided in “Two” Parts.
- 1st Paper will be of 200 Marks.
- In 1st Question Paper all Questions will be of MCQ Type.
- Applicants will Lose 0.25 Marks for Every Wrong Answer.
Kolkata Police Constable & SI Applicant Age Limit Details
- 18 to 27 years Kolkata Police Constable & SI Apply Educational Qualification Matriculation or Madhyamik Equivalent Degree From Recognized Schools Board or Colleges of West Bengal.
Kolkata Police Constable & SI Application fee Details
- All Category Candidates will have to pay Application fee Rs 150/-.
Kolkata Police Constable & SI Pay Scale Details
- Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2600 Grade pay.
Kolkata Police Constable & SI Selection Process Details –
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Interview and then Medical Examination.
Kolkata Police Constable & SI Exam 2020 Important Dates Details
- Start Date of Online Submission of Application Form -www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Closing Date for Online Submission -www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Admit Card -www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Written Exam Dates -www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
How to Apply Kolkata Police Constable & SI Jobs 2020 Application Process
- All Applicants Should Log on to the Official Website of Kolkata Police at www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section.
- Search the Link Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020on the Home Page .
- Click on That Link.
- Enter Your Valid Details Such as Personal & Academic.
- Upload Your Scanned Photo & Signature.
- Pay for the Application fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for Future use.
Kolkata Police Constable & SI 2020 Exam Provide Syllabus Details
- General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Knowledge & General Awareness / Numerical Aptitude / English Comprehension etc,