KSP Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Sub Inspector Jobs for Civil Karnataka State Police Department has released a recent Notification for filling up of 285 various vacancies in the fields of Civil Police Constables for men & women job Recruitment. Those candidates who are interested in the police field can apply for this KSP Recruitment 2021.For more details regarding these KS Government Police jobs you can log on official website at kspcb2021.ksponline.co.in.
KSP Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 285 Sub Inspector Jobs for (Civil): Karnataka State Police has announced notification for the recruitment of 285 Police Sub Inspector (Men & Women) / RSI (CAR / DAR) (Men) Posts. Eligible or Interested candidates we can apply online from (EXPECTED) 2021 Interested candidate can apply for Karnataka state police application form and other details like age limit, Educational qualification, Selection process and KSP Vacancies 2021 are given below.
Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) in Rules 1977, the candidate as on the last date for the receipt of application for appointment to the Karnataka Police Recruitment posts must have attained the age of 21 years but not have attained the age of
(1) 28 years in the case of persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled tribes and other Backward Classes.
(2) 26 years in the case of other candidates. Provided that in the case of the candidate who is an ex-serviceman discharged from service by reason of demobilization, retrenchment or retirement
(3) Age limit shall be relaxed by the number of years of military service rendered by him plus additional three years. However, ex-servicemen who have previously availed benefit of Reservation for any Government service shall not Eligible
Candidates must be done Passed 12th Class/PUC Degree from a recognized University, JOC, JLC, Diploma in Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication are having equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institution.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.250/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category and SC, ST, CAT-01 candidates fee are 100/- Rs, only through challan form only at State Bank of Mysore (SBM) or State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH).
Endurance Test (ET):
(1) 1600 mtrs. run in not more than 6 minutes 30 seconds for Men and 400 mtrs. run in not more than 2 minutes for in-service and ex-servicemen.
(2) Long Jump or High Jump: Long Jump – not less than 3.80 mtrs. for men and not less than 2.50 mtrs for in-service and ex-servicemen. Candidates may choose either one or both the jumps but they must at least qualify in either of the Jumps (maximum 3 chances).
(3) Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.) – not less then 5.60 mtrs. for Mens
Shot Put (4 Kgs.) – not less then 3.75 mtrs. for in-service and ex-servicemen (maximum 3 chances).
Physical Standard Test (PST):
Height – 168 cms and Chest – 86 cms (fully expanded) with a minimum expansion of 85 cms
The candidates who qualify in the Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test shall be called for a Written Examination.
Important Expected Dates:
Last Date of Online Application Form: 10-2021
Last Date for Payment of the Online Application Fee: -2021
The Karnataka Police Recruitment candidates More Information / Details log on Official Website at: www.kspcb2016.ksponline.co.in