Dadra and Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment 2020 DNH Police Constable & SI Jobs 2020, Will Coming Soon Posts wise Details Name List,
- Lower Division Clerk
- Sub Inspector
DNH Police Constable & SI Exam Pattern 2020
- Reasoning 20
- General Knowledge – Current Affairs 30
- Numerical Ability 20
- Total 70
DNH Police Constable & SI Applicant Age Limit Details
- 18 to 25 years
DNH Police Constable & SI Apply Educational Qualification
- Candidates Should Passed out Their 10+2, Graduate, 35 WPM Typing Speed in English or Hindi or its Equivalent Education From any Govt Authorized Board.
DNH Police Constable Application fee Details
- Applicants Have to pay the Application fee as per the Norms Decided by the Government.
DNH Police Constable Pay Scale Details
- Rs. 26400/- Per Month
DNH Police Constable Selection process Details –
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Test
DNH Police Constable Exam 2020 Important Dates Details
- Last date to apply -www.dnhpolice.gov.in
- Exam date -www.dnhpolice.gov.in.
How to Apply DNH Police Constable Jobs 2020Application Process
- Before Applying Online Candidates Should Have Scanned Copies of Photograph &Signature
- Log on Through the Website www.dnh.nic.in or www.dnhpolice.gov.in
- Select the Desired Post & Click on Apply Now
- Fill all the Details in 4 Parts & Submit the Form
- Take Printout of Online Application for Future use.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Constable 2020 Exam Provide Syllabus Details
- General Knowledge
Indian Polity , Indian Economy , General Science , Indian Geography , Science & Technology , Indian Constitution , Books & Authors , Indian Culture & Heritage , History – India , Countries, Capitals & Currencies , Abbreviations , Current Affairs – National & International etc.
- General English
Correct Usage of Words , The correctness of Sentence , Use of Articles and Prepositions , Use of Common Phrase , Synonyms , Antonyms , Punctuation Marks etc.
- Numerical aptitude
Mensuration , Number Systems , Averages , Interest , Decimals and Fractions , Ratio and Proportion , Profit and Loss , Ratio and Time , Percentages , The Relationship Between Numbers , Problems on Ages , Time and Work , Computation of Whole Numbers , Problems on Trains , Discount , Time and Distance , Use of Tables and Graphs , Fundamental Arithmetical Operations etc.
Statement – Conclusions , Data Sufficiency , Situation Reaction Test , Direction Sense Test , Clocks & Calendars , Deriving Conclusions from Passages , Logic , Alphabet Test , Mathematical Operations , Logical Sequence of Words , Series Completion , Theme Detection , Eligibility Test , Analogy , Logical Venn Diagrams , Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle , Coding-Decoding , Statement – Arguments , Number, Ranking & Time Sequence , Inserting the Missing Character , Arithmetical Reasoning.
Download DNH Police Constable Exam new Syllabus 2020 Previous Question Paper
- Dadra Nagar Haveli Administration Constable Previous Paper
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Administration SI Old Question Paper
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Constable Last Year Question Paper
- Dadra Nagar Haveli Sub Inspector Previous Year Question Paper
- Administration of Dadra Nagar Haveli LDC Solved Paper PDF
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Administration MSE Question Paper