CUCET 2018 Model, Sample, Previous Year Question Papers Download
Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is conducted by 7 central universities is an entrance exam conducted for taking admission into various undergraduate, 5 year integrated, postgraduate and research programs in Arts, Social Science, Science, Law, Engineering and Management across Seven universities. CUTN along with Central Universities of Bihar, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Kashmir and Rajasthan are conducting CUCET.
CUCET Previous Questions Papers 2020
Eligibility Criteria for CUCET 2018 Exam:
• Eligibility for all integrated and under graduate programs is a successful completion of 10+2 or equivalent.
• Candidates who have appeared for the final examinations are eligible to apply.
• More details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
CUCET 2018 Exam Paper Pattern:
- The tests for admission to all programs will consist of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) in two (or more) sections:
- The first section ( 35 marks ) will deal with language ( English ) proficiency, general awareness and analytical skills.
- The second / remaining section( s ) will be based on subject domain.
- The question papers for admission to language programs will contain questions requiring objective (MCQs) and/or descriptive (short / long) answers
CUCET 2018 Previous Year Model Papers