How to see your Canara Bank Mini Statement through SMS or missed calls? Where can I see the last 5 transactions of Canara Bank? You may immediately verify this on your Canara Bank mini statement if you have linked your mobile number to your account. To retrieve the Canara Bank mini statement, all you have to do is contact the missed call number. The Canara Bank mini statement app, netbanking, and ATM are further alternatives.
Canara Bank Mini Statement Number
Have your cell number registered with the bank beforehand so you may see your Canara mini statement online without travelling to the bank. Call the Canara Bank mini statement number next using this number, which is:
How to Get Canara Bank Mini Statement?
There are three techniques to rapidly check a Canara micro statement:
- Missing Canara Bank Mini Statement Call (901) 5613613 or (901) 573473
- With an app, Canara Bank’s mobile banking: The “CANMOBILE” app
- Online Banking at Canara Bank: Use your customer ID and password to log in.
- eInfobook from Canara Bank: Check all deposits and withdrawals with the Canara Bank mobile app.
- ATMs for Canara Bank Use your Canara Bank debit or ATM card and choose “Mini Statement” to receive an immediate printed Canara mini statement.
How to Register Mobile Number for Canara Bank Mini Statement?
You must register your mobile phone with the bank if you wish to access your Canara mini statement at any time and from any location. The following are the steps to register a mobile number for a Canara Bank mini statement:
- Ask a staff member at your local Canara Bank base branch to begin the mobile registration procedure.
- You will then be provided a KYC form to complete and submit, along with your most recent photo and a copy of your photo ID.
- Upon completion, the bank will send you an SMS informing you that the connecting and registration of your mobile number with your Canara bank account was completed.
How to Avail of Canara Bank Mini Statement by Net-banking & Mobile Banking?
- Here’s how you can get your Canara Bank mini statement by NetBanking:
- Step 1: Visit your base branch to activate the internet bank services on your Canara Bank account.
- Step 2: Visit the Canara Bank NetBanking Login Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Username, Password and Captcha.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- (If you are a new user, activate your User ID by clicking the link labelled “Activate User ID” located immediately below the “Login” button.)
- Step 5: Click the “Account Information” tab. The most recent transactions made in your account may be found here.
Steps to get Canara mini statement via Mobile Banking:
First, here are the instructions for setting up mobile banking on your Canara Bank account:
- Download the “CANMOBILE” app from the Play Store or App Store as the first step.
- Choose the RMN in step two (Registered Mobile Number). The bank will also receive an SMS. (Will incur SMS fees as determined by the service provider)
- Step 3: To complete authentication, enter the OTP that you got on this RMN.
- Step 4: On the next screen, enter your 5-digit passcode.
- Step 5: Carefully read, agree to, and grant the app the required permissions.
- Step 6: Create your six-digit numeric MPIN at this point. To do any mobile banking transactions, this is required. You will be prompted with this question each time you choose to use mobile banking.
- Step 7: After that, click ‘SET NOW. To enable mobile banking services in your Canara Bank account, enter your debit card information.
Next, steps on how to to check Canara mini statement using the mobile banking option:
- Step 1: Launch the CANMOBILE app and log in using the passcode.
- Step 2: Choose “Enquiry Services” from the menu.
- Step 3: Choose “Mini Statement Inquiry” from the menu.
- Step 4: To continue, enter the MPIN you established in step 6 (above).
On the following screen, you’ll see your Canara mini statement, which includes the previous five Canara Bank transactions for the chosen bank account.
Benefits of Canara Bank Mini Statement
The advantages of the Canara Bank mini statement include the following:
- A quick and secure way to view the latest five transactions made with Canara Bank
- There are no fees associated with missed calls, i.e., they are free. Mini statement for Canara
- When internet access is poor, the missed call option can be used to verify the information.
- keeps you informed of your daily debits and credits