AP Epass Scholarships Fresh Registrations 2020 Details at www.apepass.nic.in/ Andhra Pradesh Started Receiving Applications from Students who are studying in Andhra Pradesh. But many of Oc Students getting Residence certificates not before the application States is Every Year 9th November and tomorrow 10th December last date How they applies within short span of time Student need to visit apepass.cgg.gov.in and have your presence at Student Services Select “Fresher Application submission” to submit ePass Fresh Application form online Follow are the details that should be submitted for sure by candidate Marks memo of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Qualified examination certificate Allotment Order Caste Certificate Aadhaar number of the student and his Father and Mother Income certificate that was issued by Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) after August 2020 Mee Seva issued certificate should be uploaded Ration Card scanned copy Benfield certificate and Personal Bank Account of the student.
AP Epass Application Status AP ePass Status 2020 AP ePASS Scholarship Status Epass AP Application Status 2020 Fresh & Renewal epass AP Status Check AP Epass Application Status by Following Some Instructions Eligibility Conditions To Apply For e-pass Scholarships Step-by-Step Procedure for AP Epass Renewal 2020 Prerequisites for AP E-pass Scholarship Status – Fresh Scholarship Application Relevant Documents Should be Enclosed with AP Epass Scholarship Application
AP Epass Status Check Online & AP Epass Scholarship Application
Government Of Andhra Pradesh has released a press note stating that to extend the last date of Epass Fresh scholarships Registration for the academic year 2020
Students Eligible :
• Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
• Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
• Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
• SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC,EBC,Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
• All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
• Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
• Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
• Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
• EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Check this links to download AP ePass scholarship status full details at www.apepass.cgg.gov.in