Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online, Age, Fee, Details at www.apeamcet.org/ The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUH) will soon conduct the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test – 2020 (EAMCET – 2016-2020) for those candidates who want to take admission into the first year of various Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2016-2020 in the University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The application form will be available in the month of February 2020 All details about EAMCET 2020 Application form has been given below.
AP EAMCET Notification 2019
EAMCET Apply candidates who will be qualified in this examination they will get the admission into B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM))., B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc., MBBS / BDS, BAMS / BHMS / BNYS. and Pharm-D. A large number of candidates applied for this examination every year.
There are limited number of seats and only top rankers will get the admission into these courses. Other details like:- age, qualification, procedure etc. regarding EAMCET 2020 Application form can be seen below.
AP EAMCET 2019 Notification Date
EAMCET 2020 Application form details and Age Limitation
• In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age.
• In the case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age.
AP EAMCET Qualification
10+2 Pass in Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
Application Fee Details
• Rs. 250/- for Engineering.
• Rs. 250/- for Agriculture and Medical.
• Rs. 500/- for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical.
Important Date ( Expected Only )
• Notification Date:- February 2020
• Commencement of Submission of Online Application form:- February 2020
• Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee:- April 2020
• Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate:- April 2020
• Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-:- April 2020
• Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- :- April 2020
• Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-:- May 2020
• Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-:- May 2020
• Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org:- May 2020
• Date of Examination:- May 2020